Job Title :Mechanical Process Engineer
- Company Name : Canal Sugar
- Job Location : Egypt , Menia
- Job Created Date : Jul 23, 2020
- Job Vacancies : 1
About the job
- Career Level Mid-Senior level
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Salary 1 - 1 EGP
- Experience Range 3 - 5
- Grade Good
- Job Degree Bachelor's Degree
- Job Gender Male
- Age Range 22 - 40
Mechanical Process Engineer at Canal Sugar
Canal Sugar is hiring for “Mechanical Process Engineer” with below job responsibilities:
. Assists the shift engineer in preparing maintenance schedule.
. Organize the priorities laid down by the Senior Mechanical Engineer so that optimum repair and maintenance reliability and accuracy is always achieved.
. Liaises with the Senior Engineer and each shift leader to ensure day-to-day problems.
. Assists in identifying and organizing plant replacement when required.
. Assists with the implementation of preventative maintenance procedures and requirements.
. Assists in identifying spare parts and materials.
Qualifications & Skills:
. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
. Previous experience in sugar factories is a must.
. Experience: 3-5 years maximum.
· Microsoft packages, AutoCAD.
· Verbal & written English – clearly in both written and spoken particularly on technical issues.
· Planning, analytical and communication skills to achieve
job requirements are of a high level.
· Knowledge of mechanical technology.
· Experience in controlling rotating equipment, bearings, seals, gear boxes, valves and troubleshooting.
Location: #Minya, #Egypt.
If interested, please send your CV to
mentioning position title in your mail subject
Canal Sugar is an integrated agri-industrial project incorporating reclamation and cultivation of c.188,000 acres of land (c.790 square kilometers), making it the largest agricultural project in Egypt since 1952, in addition to a sugar processing plant with a beetroot processing capacity of 5.4Mn tons/annum. The project’s total investment cost, worth USD 1Bn, is financed by both debt and equity and within its ownership structure are: Jamal Al Ghurair Group, which owns and operates Al Khaleej Sugar in Jebal Ali, Dubai, which has attained its status as the largest and most efficient standalone s