Job Title :Procurement Specialist
- Company Name : Canal Sugar
- Job Location : Egypt , Menia
- Job Created Date : Jan 26, 2021
- Job Vacancies : 1
About the job
- Career Level Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Salary 1 - 1 EGP
- Experience Range 2 - 2
- Grade Good
- Job Degree Bachelor's Degree
- Job Gender Male
- Age Range 21 - 35
Canal Sugar is recruiting for “Procurement Specialist” based in Minya Site with below requirements;
– Possesses strong negotiation skills.
– Has good verbal communications skill.
– Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods
– Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization
– Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner, and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory
– Perform sourcing, liaising, and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to improve business.
– Follow up on the status of the PRs, and take action regarding the delayed ones.
– Bachelor Degree in any related field.
– Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in FMCG industry for a minimum of 2 years.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning position title in your mail subject.
Canal Sugar is an integrated agri-industrial project incorporating reclamation and cultivation of c.188,000 acres of land (c.790 square kilometers), making it the largest agricultural project in Egypt since 1952, in addition to a sugar processing plant with a beetroot processing capacity of 5.4Mn tons/annum. The project’s total investment cost, worth USD 1Bn, is financed by both debt and equity and within its ownership structure are: Jamal Al Ghurair Group, which owns and operates Al Khaleej Sugar in Jebal Ali, Dubai, which has attained its status as the largest and most efficient standalone s