Job Title :Sales Representative
- Company Name : Egyptian Packaging
- Job Location : Egypt , Cairo
- Job Created Date : Jun 6, 2021
- Job Vacancies : 3
Share with friends
About the job
- Career Level Mid-Senior level
- Job Type Full Time
- Job Salary 4000 - 6000 EGP
- Experience Range 1 - 4
- Grade Pass
- Job Degree Bachelor's Degree
- Job Gender Male
- Age Range 24 - 30
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on the technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
- Verify that delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or trade show or conference attendance
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
- Any relevant Bachelor degree
- Experience in industrial areas like the 10th of Ramadan and the 6th of October.
- Ability to travel for short intervals
- Excellent communications & Presentation skills.
- Previous experience in Selling to B2B factories is highly preferred.
- Good Command of English
- Very Good command of computer skills and very good command of Microsoft office especially Excel.
- Experience from 1 to 4 years
- Fixed salary + Commissions
- Medical & Social insurance
- Company incentives’/
gyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems Corp. is a trading Company specialized in the field of packing, packaging and Plastics. Established in 1994 as a Limited Liability Company, it changed its Legal State into a Private Stock Company to permit joining its main staff members to the Board of Directors.