These are terms and conditions for using the site and may evolve for some modifications and changes. In case of modification or change, users will be notified of them, and for the user to continue to use the site he must accept the terms and conditions, and according to what is being modified from time to time to provide better service and higher quality, any violation of this The agreement by the customer, subscriber or user, his account may be subject to suspension without prior notice and without any refund in some cases.
The Company may review these terms and conditions at any time when updating this notice. You must visit this page periodically to read the terms and limitations of your use of the site.
- In cases of account suspension due to penetration or suspicion of the site’s management’s right to request personal documents, phone numbers and any information proving the user’s identity, after which the administration has the right to return the account or continue to suspend it according to the information provided, knowing that the account information will be hidden in order to preserve the privacy of the arrested user.
- The user acknowledges that any information he provides via the site is complete, accurate and up-to-date information. It is also responsible for the content of any information or document presented through the site. The user will not register or login to the site impersonating another user name. The user states that he will not represent any natural or legal person without being authorized to do so.
- The user acknowledges that entering the site and using it will be for legitimate purposes only, and he is committed to not using the portal or the information, services or tools available to it to perform any action that results in a violation or crime according to the laws stipulated internationally, regardless of who is directed to that violation or That offense.
- The site does not bear responsibility for any loss of profits or any loss of any kind as a result of the information or services it provides.
- The site does not bear responsibility for any loss, modification or damage in the user data stored on the site, which results in an unauthorized person gaining access to the user data stored with the site.
Whatever the situation or circumstance, the site is not responsible for any of the following, including but not limited to:
Negligence that causes any damage or damage of any kind, whether direct, casual, private or consequential, or any expenses or losses that may result from the user using the portal or the inability to use it, or some errors or omissions, or the system’s response to any delay A reason was, a hindrance to operation, malfunctions, computers exposure to viruses, or the entire system malfunction, or the loss of any profits or the user’s reputation was subject to abuse even if the notification was made of the possibility of such matters, or problems caused by accessing or accessing the site Or use or access to other sites.
How we share information
- Others who share with you can see any information you include in your profile and any content you post or social action (such as likes, followups, comments, posts) that you take across our services, in accordance with your settings. Posts, likes, followups, comments, messages
- Our services allow to view and share information through posts, likes, followups, or comments.
- When you share an article or post (such as an update, photo, video, or article) with the public, this post can be seen by everyone who is sharing with you and can be reshared anywhere (depending on your settings). Members, visitors, and others can find and see content that you have shared with your participating public, including your name (and photo) if you post one.
- In a group, posts are visible to others within the group. Your membership in groups is public and part of your profile, but you can change visibility settings through the settings.
- Any information that you share on the pages of companies or other organizations within our services will be visible to it and to others who visit these pages.
- When you follow a person or organization, you will be visible to others and to the "owner of the page" as a follower.
- We inform senders when you take action on their messages, according to your settings where possible.
- We will let members know if they have visited their profiles based on your settings.
- When you like, re-post, or comment on another member’s content (including ads), others will be able to see these “social actions” and link them to you (for example your name, your profile, your profile picture if you provide one).
Other content, sites and applications.
- You are solely responsible for the use of others ’content and information published on our services. Others may offer their products and services via our services, and we are not responsible for the activities of third parties.
- By using the "Services", you may encounter contents or information that may be inaccurate, incomplete, late, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Spiderbees generally do not review content provided by members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for the content of others (including members) or their information. We cannot always prevent misuse of our services, and you agree that we are not responsible for such abuse. You further acknowledge that the risks that you or your organization may be associated with in error due to this content of others when we allow colleagues and followers to know you or your organization mentioned in the news. Members have options for this feature.
- The Spiderbees network may help to link members who provide their services (such as training, accounting, etc.) with members looking for these services. Spiderbees do not provide these services and do not employ individuals who provide these services. You must be at least 18 years of age to provide or obtain these services. You agree that Spiderbees does not honor or sponsor
- The Spiderbees may help you register for member events and communicate with other members who attend those events. You agree that 1) Spiderbees is not responsible for the conduct of any of the members or other attendees of these events, 2) that Spiderbees do not endorse any event listed on our services, and 3) that Spiderbees do not review and / or verify any of the content of these events. , And 4) that you comply with these terms and conditions that apply on these occasions.
Disclaimer and limitation
There is no guarantee
- This is a disclaimer of our responsibility from any legal obligation to the quality, safety or effectiveness of services.
- Spiderbees does not represent or warrant these services, and this includes any assertion that the services are continuing or providing them without errors, and that these services are provided (and include content and information) on the basis that they are provided "as is" and "as available". Spiderbees, to the extent permitted under applicable law, disclaims any implied or statutory warranties, including any implied warranties of ownership, accuracy of data, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- These are the limits of the legal liability that we are bound by you.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, (and except for Spiderbees entering into a written agreement that overrides this contract), Spiderbees and affiliates make no warranties regarding this contract, and the resulting loss of profits, professional opportunities, or professional reputation (example: Any offensive or defamatory data), loss of data (such as: downtime, loss or change in your information or content), or any direct or indirect damages or any punitive measures.
- The site administration has the right to amend these terms and conditions or replace them entirely with other new terms and conditions without notice, and the amendments will become effective immediately upon their publication on the site unless otherwise indicated, and the user’s continued access to the site or use of the services provided by the site is considered his approval of these changes .
- The management of the site has the right to amend all or part of the site, stop or suspend it temporarily or permanently without prior notice and at any time it sees fit. The center is not responsible towards the user or any other parties for any modification, suspension or suspension of the site.
- The commission for the site platform is deducted from the project executor and not from the project owner. The project executor has no right to ask the project owner to pay the site commission. The project executor must submit his final offer directly after considering the site commission that will be deducted from the amount he has set in the show.
The return process is subject to several conditions, including:
- Terms of the payment method (PayPal and credit cards). If the payment method, for example, does not provide the option to return the amount, we cannot do that from the site, and in general, the balances are available for response in the event that there is a possibility for this within 180 days from the date of shipment.
- If the payment method provides the return within a specified period, we are obligated to this period.
- Therefore, we ask you, dear, to make sure by reading the terms of the payment method you use before paying, and then follow up with the support team on the site
- Returns are made exclusively to the payment method that was used, as we perform a refund process for the amounts to be recovered.
Dealing with content
- The Spider Base website has the right, without being obligated, to delete or hide offers or projects that violate the terms of the site or those that cause harm to the site or its users, without returning to the user.
Copyright and intellectual property
- By default, and unless agreed by the beginning of the project to the contrary, the project owner owns all intellectual property rights and copyrights for the projects he received through the Spider Base website. The project executor has no right to impose additional rights on the project after the start of its implementation or delivery.
- The user uses a payment method that is stolen or not owned by him.
- The use of the account by more than one person, whether they are a team or a company, as only one person is allowed to use the account on the site and work on projects on it.
- The user (the site) plays the role of the mediator in the projects, so that he receives a project implementing the project and then hires another person to work on it outside or inside the site’s platform (in this case, the mediator is prohibited and obligated to pay any amounts due and perform any work at the discretion of technical support).
- Attempting to defraud the user on the site by requesting full work in messages before hiring him.
- The user caused any harm towards any other user or the Spider Base website.
- The project executor evaded paying the platform commission through external payment, and the ban is final immediately.
- Insistence on communicating outside the website platform without necessity.
- Not following up the project executor to work after starting it without a fundamental reason, in order to waste the project owner’s time.
- The project or service executor publishes a work that he did not prepare in the exhibition of his work.
- The user impersonates another person on the site.
- Uploading a personal photo for the account that is not the picture of the account owner himself, including using pictures of public figures.
- Establishing a project or service provider for more than one account and using them for any reason.
- Posting fake or spam projects.
- Use Google AdWords to advertise the work of the project executor, service, or any other content on the site.
Interactions between users and preservation of rights
- Spider Base website guarantees the rights of the two parties in the event that they adhere to the terms and in the event that the agreement between them is completely clear from the beginning.
- Your sharing of any private personal, bank or other data with users is at your own risk, and this does not relate to any payments you make on the platform, as these are 100% secure and not a data sharing.